Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Awaiting the Rider

While on a trip, I saw two boys set thier bikes up here and went into the store. I couldn't help but notice the leading lines and the way the curves of the bikes matched the curve in the sidewalk detail. The way the lines keep pulling you back to the bikes. When I shot it, it was in color and I tried changing it around in my camera. The B&W simplified it and it worked even better. I also added the soft focus in camera and loved the old time feel I got with it.
Pentax K10d w/ 16-50 DA*, ISO 100, f4, 1/400 Shutter, Multi segment meter, Manual mode.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot, Mark. I have one very similar that I took in Barcelona. I, too, ended up converting it to B&W. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sic pic doggy. I didn't know you had a blog?!

    ReplyDelete