Saturday, July 4, 2009

Celebration Parade

Bryndee was quite excited for the parade to begin. She waited anxiously looking down the road for the first sign of the beginning of the parade. I loved the way you can see her anticipation just from her feet.
Pentax K20d w/ 55-300, ISO 100, f7.1, 1/60 shutter, Aperture priority, Center weighted meter, fired flash for highlights.
Brystyn & Trevor are both waiting on the side of the road for the parade to start. Brystyn was swinging her legs, so I didn't get the sharpness I was looking for across the whole shot, but I liked the way it turned out anyway.
Pentax K20d w/ 55-300 lens, ISO 100, f7.1, 1/40 shutter, Aperture priority, Center weighted meter


1 comment:

  1. Nice set of parade pictures. Uncle Sam was at the parade I attended also. I thought for a moment we were at the parade.

    ReplyDelete